Terms and conditions personal use
WELCOME TO INSP
Insp is developing and offering multiplatform Services including an online and offline community, an app, a website, chatbot and online and offline events. All of these offerings are to be understood as our Services regulated under this agreement.
Insp is developed and operated by Insp AS, a Norwegian company, organization number 920989497, with offices at Moteforum, Sjølyst Plass 3, 0278 Oslo.
- 1.1 These terms and conditions shall govern your personal use of our Services.
- 1.2 By using our Services, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our Services.
- 1.3 If you register with our Services, submit any material to our Services or use any of our Services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- 1.4 You must be at least 13 years of age to use our Services; by using our Services or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 13 years of age.
2. Copyright notice
- 2.1 Copyright (c) 2019 Insp AS.
- 2.2 Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- (a) we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our Services and the material on our Services; and
- (b) all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our Services and the material on our Services are reserved.
3. License to use Services
- 3.3 You may only use our Services for your own personal purposes. You must not download any material from our Services or save any such material to your devices
- 3.4 Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our Services.
- 3.5 Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- (a) republish material from our Services (including republication on another Services);
- (b) sell, rent or sub-license material from our Services;
- (c) show any material from our Services in public;
- (d) exploit material from our Services for a commercial purpose; or
- (e) redistribute material from our Services.
- 3.6 We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our Services, or indeed our whole Services, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our Services.
4. Acceptable use
- 4.1 You must not:
- (a) use our Services in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the Services or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the Services;
- (b) use our Services in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- (c) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our Services without our express written consent;
- (e) access or otherwise interact with our Services using any robot or other automated means;
- (f) use data collected from our Services for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- 4.2 You must not use data collected from our Services to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- 4.3 You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our Services, or in relation to our Services, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
5. Registration and accounts
- 5.1 You may register for an account with our Services by completing and submitting the account registration form on our Services, and clicking on the verification link that the Services will send to you.
- 5.2 You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the Services.
7. Cancellation and suspension of account
- 7.1 We may:
- (a) suspend your account;
- (b) cancel your account; and/or
- (c) edit your account details,
at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
8. Social networking
- 8.1 Registered users will have access to such additional features on our Services as we may from time to time determine, which may include:
- (a) facilities to complete a detailed personal profile on the Services, to publish that profile on the Services, and to restrict the publication of that profile to particular groups or individuals registered on the Services;
- (b) facilities to create groups, manage groups that you have created, join and leave groups, and share information amongst group members;
- (c) the facility to send private messages via the Services to particular groups or individuals registered on the Services; and
- (d) the facility to post and publish text and media on the Services.
- 8.2 You acknowledge that we cannot be held responsible for the behaviour of our users, either on or off the Services, and we cannot guarantee that any information provided by a user is true, accurate, complete, current and not misleading; and subject to Section 14.1 you will not hold us liable in respect of any loss or damage arising out of any user behaviour or user information.
9. Personal profiles
- 9.1 All information that you supply as part of a personal profile on the Services must be true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
- 9.2 You must keep your personal profile on our Services up to date.
- 9.3 Personal profile information must also comply with the provisions of Section 4 and Section 11.
10. Your content: license
- 10.1 In these terms and conditions, "your content" means all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us or our Services for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our Services.
- 10.2 You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media in relation to our Services and any successor Services.
- 10.3 You grant to us the right to sub-license, sell, advertise and market the rights licensed under Section 10.2. You also give permission to us to add, modify or remove information related to your content in order to manage and license such content.
- 10.4 You grant to us the right to bring an action for infringement of the rights licensed under Section 10.2.
- 10.5 You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- 10.6 Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublish or edit any or all of your content.
11. Your content: rules
- 11.1 You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
- 11.2 Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
- 11.3 Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
- (a) be libellous or maliciously false;
- (b) be obscene or indecent;
- (c) infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trademark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- (d) infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
- (l) be pornographic, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit;
- (m) be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- (n) constitute spam; or
- (o) be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory.
- 11.5 You must not use our Services to link to any Services or web page consisting of or containing material that would, were it posted on our Services, breach the provisions of these terms and conditions.
- 11.6 You must not submit to our Services any material that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
12. Report abuse
- 12.1 If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on our Services, or any material or activity that breaches these terms and conditions, please let us know.
- 12.2 You can let us know about any such material or activity by email or using our abuse reporting function
13. Limited warranties
- 13.1 We do not warrant or represent:
- (a) the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our Services;
- (b) that the material on the Services is up to date; or
- (c) that the Services or any service on the Services will remain available.
- 13.2 We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our Services, and to stop publishing our Services, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any Services, or if we stop publishing the Services.
- 13.3 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 14.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our Services and the use of our Services.
14. Limitations and exclusions of liability
- 14.1 Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- (a) limit or exclude any liability for personal injury resulting from negligence;
- (b) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- (c) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- (d) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- 14.2 The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 14 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- (a) are subject to Section 14.1; and
- (b) govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
- 14.3 To the extent that our Services and the information and services on our Services are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- 14.4 We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- 14.5 We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- 14.6 We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- 14.7 You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the Services or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
15.1 You hereby indemnify us, and undertake to keep us indemnified, against any and all losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute) incurred or suffered by us and arising directly or indirectly out of your use of our Services or any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions.
16. Breaches of these terms and conditions
- 16.1 Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- (a) send you one or more formal warnings;
- (b) temporarily suspend your access to our Services;
- (c) permanently prohibit you from accessing our Services;
- (d) commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- (e) suspend or delete your account on our Services.
- 16.2 Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our Services or a part of our Services, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
17. Third party Services
- 17.1 Our Services includes hyperlinks to other Services owned and operated by third parties; such hyperlinks are not recommendations.
- 17.2 We have no control over third party Services and their contents, and subject to Section 14.1 we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- 18.1 Insp trademarks, our logos and our other registered and unregistered trademarks are trademarks belonging to us; we give no permission for the use of these trademarks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights.
- 18.2 The third party registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks on our Services are the property of their respective owners and, unless stated otherwise in these terms and conditions, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any licence to exercise such rights.
- 19.1 From time to time we may run competitions, free prize draws and/or other promotions on our Services.
- 19.2 Competitions will be subject to separate terms and conditions (which we will make available to you as appropriate).
- 20.1 We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
- 20.2 The revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our Services from when you log in to our Services and accept the revised terms and conditions; if you do not agree to the revised terms and conditions, you must stop using our Services.
- 20.3 If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions, you must stop using the Services.
- 21.1 You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- 21.2 You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- 22.1 If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- 22.2 If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
23. Third party rights
- 23.1 A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- 23.2 The exercise of the parties' rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
24. Entire agreement
25. Law and jurisdiction
- 25.1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Norwegian law.
- 25.2 Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Norway.
26. Our details
- 26.1 This Services is owned and operated by Insp AS.
- 26.2 We are registered in Norway under registration number 920989497, and our registered office is at Sjølyst Plass 3, 0278 Oslo.
- 26.3 Our principal place of business is at Sjølyst Plass 3, 0278 Oslo.
- 26.4 You can contact us:
- (a) using the email address published on our Services.